Monday, August 15, 2005

The Death of Poker Nights

I was happy for the past couple of months. Our barkada was starting to renew its bonds once again through our latest obssession... No Limit Texas Hold 'Em/Poker. We get together every saturday night to do this and in the process our barkada is again a barkada.

But due to a very unfortunate and recurring event, our barkada's wrists were slit open once again. A wolf in a sheep's clothing is in this barkada. "This has to stop", Kaye's lips muttered as we were talking about what happened the other night. We know who you are you sick motherfucker and we will catch you red handed one day.

I ask the cooperation of the whole barkada. Let us get rid of this person. Let us talk.

I know of three robbery incidents that happened to the barkada. 1) Angela's Debut (Mark's Fone). 2) Poker Night (August 14, 2005) 3) secret na muna. (pag-usapan natin ng harapan)

I think I know what goes through the mind of this robber.